How to Kill Your Sugar Addiction Naturally. For more info: https://draxe.com/is-sugar-bad-for-you/?utm_campaign=Youtube-Nov-2014&utm_medium=social&utm_source=youtube&utm_term=sugaraddiction
In this video I want to talk to you about how to overcome sugar cravings naturally. If you want to overcome sugar cravings, you need to follow these four steps:
1) Get the right foods in your diet
• Adding in foods that balance your blood sugar levels and insulin such as healthy protein, fat, and fiber
2) Get sugar and grains out of your diet
• Slowly wean yourself off of sugars and grains and find some healthy replacements that satisfy the sweet craving
3) Take the right supplements that will help balance blood sugar levels
• Chromium is a great option (200 micrograms 3x a day), a B-complex vitamin, and a probiotic supplement
4) Start doing the right kind of exercise
• Weight training or burst training instead of long distance cardio exercise (isometric exercise like barre class or yoga)
If you follow these four steps, you will see major improvements in overcoming your sugar cravings naturally.
For more information about kicking a sugar habit - https://draxe.com/sugar-addiction/?utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sugaraddiction
For more general info on Health & Fitness - http://draxe.com
*This content is strictly the opinion of Dr. Josh Axe, and is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of medical advice or treatment from a personal physician. All viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither Dr. Axe nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement or lifestyle program.
Tags: How to Kill Your Sugar Addiction Naturally